Saw it here first..
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
- Get married
- Visit England. And Paris. And Russia. And…etc..
- Sew a quilt
- Be a mom
- Win “Best in Show” at the fair
- Renovate and decorate an old house
- See a show on Broadway
Seven things I can do:
- Cook several things well
- Read, anywhere
- Play the piano
- Back a car in and out of tight spaces
- Crochet Winnie the Pooh characters
- Soak up trivial information like a sponge
- Shelve library books
Seven things I cannot do:
- Look at pictures of snakes
- Listen to songs about homeless people
- Pay attention at football games–I can be staring at the field, but my mind always wanders off
- Drive a stick shift
- Eat cherries or cherry flavored stuff
- A shoulder stand (in yoga)
Seven things I find attractive in others:
- Strong arms
- Sense of humor
- Love of God
- Non-wimpiness (er, not sure how to phrase this..handy-man-type..not adverse to physical labor–I really respect hard work and people who do physical labor, farmers and construction workers and mechanics and such)
Seven things I say most often:
- Hey, how are you?
- Fine, how are you?
- Have you read…? (ha, I don’t know if I really say this a lot, but it sounds like something I would say a lot)
- What are we having for supper?
- ???….Erm, I’m at a lost..I don’t talk that much, what do I say a lot, friends?
Seven celebrity crushes:
- Josh Turner
- Any of the Cartwright men*
- Alan Rickman (in “Sense and Sensibility”..as Severus Snape..not so much..)
- Mr. Darcy
- As long as we’re going with fictional characters, Michael Hosea from Redeeming Love (my definition of celebrity is getting pretty loose with this one, I admit)
- How totally cliche would it be to put Robert Pattinson? (side-note related to yet another Harry Potter actor–when I was about 14 I had the hugest crush on Sean Biggerstaff, the guy who played Oliver Wood)
- And yet another Harry Potter/fictional character link (should’ve made a separate section for those)–Charlie Weasley
*The Cartwrights (of Bonanza) could get an entire post..I can’t decide which one I like the best (my mom favors Hoss)..I was going to find a video or a picture for your reference..and I had to choose this one because it’s just hilarious. (Also, oh my gosh, I just realized that the Bonanza website I linked to above has a fanfiction section, which is worth the trouble of registering for! ha-lariousness)