1. Grow close to God.
2. Make straight A’s.
3. Break addiction to caffeinated drinks.
4. Floss daily.
5. Save money..Make do or do without.
6. Drink milk and eat fruits and veggies..every day..
7. Lose the Freshman 15.
8. Learn to bake really good bread. (yes, I realize how incompatible those two things are.)
9. Be content with who you are, and where you are, right now.
And some for the next week:
-Finish the green half of Belinda.
-Clean out and reorganize my closet.
-Hang out with friends I haven’t seen in a while.
-Go to the library (phase A of #5: Save money).
And some other random things I want to do this year:
-Bike 1000 miles
-Learn to knit fair-isle and make the “Liberty” blanket from Mason-Dixon Knitting 2
-Learn to make quilts (I love this one!)..which requires either buying a sewing machine or figuring out how to fix my mom’s (let’s make that something for this next week, working on the sewing machine issue..)
-Learn to decorate cakes
-Throw some really awesome dinner parties
-Learn how to take good pictures and maybe even buy a nice camera..
What are your goals for the new year?